What sets us apart?
- We have a great breadth of experience. We have worked with numerous companies and have successfully helped their owners/leaders better manage their business.
- We are good problem solvers on behalf of our clients. We know how to dig into complicated bookkeeping/account challenges and find solutions.
- Our clients tell us that we are very easy to work with. We work very hard to understand their business and how we can best help them.
How do we work?
- We can work on-site or remotely. Whatever serves our clients best is what we will do.
- We work on an hourly basis.
Bunnie L. Jorgenson, President, and owner of Jorgenson Office Solutions, Inc. has been a professional bookkeeper and an established entrepreneur for over twenty years. She has managed mid-size Home Owners Associations to private choir organizations around the Puget Sound area to Grease Monkey and Bikram Yoga franchises. She currently works with several lawyers, general contractors and architects.
She is an active member of two Chamber of Commerce organizations. Her leadership, networking and organizational qualities have grown the company over the years.
Her attention to detail and client relationships have built long standing trust and strong business associations. Jorgenson Office Solutions, Inc. was established with those qualities in mind and to fill in the piece of the financial puzzle of running a small or mid-size business.
Advice from Bunnie:
Do what you do best, run your business
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than keep your own books or perform payroll functions. Your time is better used for generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers. We offer bookkeeping and payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend more time doing what you do best--managing your business.
Your trusted business advisor
By becoming your trusted business advisor and going "beyond bookkeeping", we help you succeed in achieving your business objectives. When you engage our services, we not only keep your books and process your payroll, but we help you improve your financial condition, profitability, and cash flow!
Jorgenson Office Solutions, Inc. provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality.